|*VIRUCIDAL ACTIVITY -when used on environmental, inanimate, hard, non-porous surfaces at 4 oz per gallon of water, it exhibits effective virucidal activity against influenza A2, Herpes Simplex Type 1, Human Coronavirus, (ATCC VR-740, Strain
229E), SARS associated Coronavirus HIV-1, HBV, HCV, Norwalk Virus, Bovine Viral Diarrhea, Feline calcivirus, SARS, and Avian Influenza A. Apply solution with a cloth, mop,sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer or low pressure coarse sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
|Areas of Use:|
●hospitals, nursing homes, households, homes, private residences, schools, food processing plants, food service establishments, restaurants, transportation terminals, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, lodging establishments, hotels, retail business, and athletic/recreation facilities, where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling cross-contamination from treated surfaces.
• Non-food Contact Glass, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, sealed fiberglass, sealed granite, sealed marble, plastic, chrome and vinyl.
• Tables, chairs, desks, bed frames, walls, cabinets, doorknobs and garbage cans.
• Picnic tables (non-wooden) and outdoor furniture (except cushions and wood frames).
• Non-food contact counter tops, sinks, refrigerator exteriors, coolers, freezer exteriors, stovetops, appliances, non-food contact equipment, shelves, racks and carts.
• Shower stalls, shower doors and curtains, tubs and glazed tiles, toilets, urinals, porcelain tile and restroom fixtures.
• Windows and mirrors.